Thursday 19 February 2009

Lunch Date

I am going out for a lovely lunch today with a dear friend...will have to watch the menu as I consumed rather too much champagne last night watching THE BRITS! Was really delighted to see Duffy win three wards as ROCKFERRY accompanies me on my early morning drives to car boot sales!

And of course..U2 were on.Had to watch.So we did,and consumed a bottle of champagne and a bottle of wine too.I slept like a log! Am getting too old for drinking too much wine....for sure.But there you go.I will try and avoid it at lunchtime but can't make any promises.

Hope you are all well and having a good day out there in "blogland"

1 comment:

  1. Oh I did,Alison!

    It was worth the slightly groggy feeling the next day.Hope you are well,
    Love Sylvia

    ReplyDelete